Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Ramsha website at https://www.ramshahome.com Being a user of the Ramsha Carpet & More website, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms by accessing the website and/or placing an order to purchase home décor/home furnishing products. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order on the website. If you do not agree with them, kindly do not continue to use the website. Regardless of whether you choose to register with us or place an order with us, you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions upon use of the website.
You can access most of the pages of the website without registering with us. Certain areas of the websites are only open to you if you have registered yourself with us. This document shall constitute an “electronic record” under the provisions of the Information Technology Act-2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act- 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signature.
These terms and conditions of use (referred hereafter “terms”) of the website https://www.ramshahome.com and instances thereof (referred hereafter “website”) a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 (referred “company” or “Ramsha Carpet & More” and it’s successors and assigns) and the users (referred “You”/Your/yourself/users”) of the website describe the terms on which the company offers you access to the website. Kindly read the terms carefully to understand as using/accessing any information, material or services required through the website.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR ACCESSING ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE SAME.
General Terms and conditions:
Registration Coupon Terms and Conditions:
To offer special discounts to our users from time to time, we share 4 coupon codes based discounts. To prevent any possible misuses we have put in place a few checks on how these coupon codes can be used.
To make the best use of the coupon code offers, please go through the following terms and conditions applicable to all coupon codes:
1. A coupon-based offer will be valid upon the application of the coupon codes at the time of placing the order.
2. Coupon Code Conditions:
- Rs.2,000 coupon can be redeemed once, on a transaction value of Rs.40,000 & above.
- Rs.1,500 coupon can be redeemed once, on a transaction value of Rs.30,000 & above.
- Rs.1,000 coupon can be redeemed once, on a transaction value of Rs.20,000 & above
- Rs.500 can be redeemed once, on a transaction value of Rs.10,000 & above
3. Coupons will be valid for 3 days or till the stock lasts on the applicable products, whichever happens, earlier.
4. A Coupon cannot be clubbed with any other coupon or with any other offer including offers running on the site without using coupons.
5. A Coupon will provide the stated discount or the discount already stated on the product whichever is higher unless otherwise mentioned.
6. Coupons shared individually with a user will be applicable on purchase made by that particular user only.
7. The website reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any coupon any time without prior intimation.
8. The Coupons can ONLY be redeemed on https://www.ramshahome.com.in website
9. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. Ramsha Carpet & More reserves the right to cancel any orders placed using Coupons. Some situations where your order may be canceled include, without limitation, misuse of any Coupons, unauthorized usage or inaccuracies of Coupon pricing and value thresholds. The Coupon amount will not be refunded for such cases.
11. In case of returns of items purchased through promo coupons, only the net amount will be refunded and the promo coupon code will not be valid.
12. For a single transaction, only one Coupon can be used, partial redemption is not valid.
13. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi courts only.
Services through website
The Company offers a platform that facilitates sale and purchase of goods/merchandise and services (“hereafter referred to as Services”) by company/various third-party vendors/service providers (“hereafter referred to as Vendors”) to users. The purchase of products and services shall be governed by the terms of the offer for sale (“hereafter referred to as terms of the offer for sale”).